The kettlebell contour is a tool to help develop strength, endurance, balance and at the same time increase the number of calories you burn during exercise.
Svarga, there are some tips for those of you who want to workout using a kettlebell contour!
1. Single Arm Press
Place the kettlebell on the floor or mat. Take the kettlebell with one hand, until it is at chest level. Then lift the kettlebell over your head, until your elbows form a 90 degree angle. Return to the original position.
2. Russian Twist
- Sit on the floor or a flat mat and bend your knees up towards your chest.
- Hold a kettlebell with both hands and position your torso (abdomen, mid-back and waist) slightly so that it forms a 45 degree angle to the floor.
- After that, swing the kettlebell left and right while rotating your body in the direction of the kettlebell swing
3. Goblet Squats
This movement is done by holding a kettlebell with both hands. Then take an upright body position. The next step, do a squat position and return to its original position. This movement is actually the same as the squat movement, only you use a kettlebell as a weight.
4. Lunge Press
- Stand straight while holding the kettlebell. You can hold the kettlebell at your sides or in front of your chest.
- Step your left foot forward while bending your knee to form an angle of approximately 90 degrees. Also bend the right leg which is located behind to form the same angle.
- Hold for a few seconds then push forward slightly while bringing your right leg forward and back to the starting position.
Here, Mimin, let me know about the variants that we currently have, all of them can be used as needed, Svargans! So Mimin, give me the purchase link, you can check it out
Well, how? You can try this at home with your friends too to make it more exciting.
Happy training, Svargans!